Valued Contributor

During her early morning show today, Katrina Szish had on a great looking long cardigan.  It wasn't presented on the show and isn't in the recently on air list.  I've messaged QVC but they haven't responded.  Does anyone know what it iis?

Esteemed Contributor

Did you look at the brand of PJ's she was wearing ? I think I've seen some one else wearing that sweater which looked really nice . She oftemn wears other lines of clothes from QVC that are never shown on air .I was surprised to see Katrina in PJ's . Guess, management wanted her to be like all the rest of the Hosts, despite her getting alot of compliments abt being one Host not in PJ's.

Honored Contributor

@Wobin 

I'm pretty sure it's the same sweater from the thread about Mary's sweater yesterday-

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-2-Ply-Cashmere-Duster-Cardigan-with-Cable-Shawl.product.A3...

Valued Contributor

Re: Katrina's long sweater

[ Edited ]

Thank you, that looks like it.  Unfortunately I cannot afford it.  C'est la vie.

Honored Contributor

Re: Katrina's long sweater

[ Edited ]

@Wobin 

Garnet Hill has a lot of cashmere sweaters and I recently splurged on one because they give a 20 or 25% discount if you sign up for emails! They're also doing some discounts for the month of November

This is similar, not cashmere, but reasonably priced. I do think the no pocket thing is a little odd...

777E8A0C-352C-4972-9F94-83A529E3DEEA.png