Esteemed Contributor

What a pleasure watching the Linea presentation to have Katrina as the host. A real professional presenting such a beautiful collection. I want everything presented so far.

Super Contributor

Re: Katrina presenting Linea

She's killing it today!  Classy Classy Classy

Honored Contributor

I bet Katrina, who really knows fashion, was sooooo happy to move on from the How Worthy collection to Linea this morning.  She did a great job.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

IMO She did better on the Linea show than on the All Worthy show. I got tired of her telling me the All Worthy sweatshirt was like being “in heaven” and was “elevated”. Sweats are not an elevated look IMO. 

Contributor

I agree. Sweats are not an elevated look at all. Far from it.
Honored Contributor

Katrina does very well. I enjoyed the Linea show very much. I am working from home, so of course didn't see it all, but what I did see-great job! She seems to really know fashion...

Honored Contributor

@wilma @Jdpic 

Me three on the sweats! But then I don't do athleisure nor anything made of French Terry. I know my motto is never say never but some things just aren't in my wheelhouse so it's highly unlikely

Trusted Contributor

What a classy lady,she sure knows her stuff.Don'n know why she is not on more.No silly stuff, or baby talk,she knows her product.Sure wish she would takeover some others.

Contributor

I really enjoyed watching her.

Regular Contributor

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Leah Williams was her mentor. So ....... that says it all. Very good !