Trusted Contributor

Katrina Zsish deserves to the fashion queen of the Q

Katrina is so freaking cool and rad. Shes the best new host QVC has had in years. I predict big things for Ms Szish. Shes a complete supergem
Honored Contributor

Re: Katrina Zsish deserves to the fashion queen of the Q

She won't be declared a "complete supergem" until it's determined if she can sell.  She's too new to have acquired impressive sales figures so that remains to be see.

Most hosts come from a TV broadcasting background; Katrina is the first to come from the fashion industry.  Whether that will be good for QVC remains to be seen.  Q customers are not high fashion mavens; they are mainstream career women, housewives and retirees.  Katrina might be too high powered and might not relate well to the customer base....again too soon to say. 

It's way too premature to declare her the "best host in years" when she hasn't yet sold didly squat.  The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

cool and rad.......really?!  sounds like a description of my teenaged granddaughters!!

Honored Contributor

Of course I know those who monitor the boards for the Q will disagree with me, but I think she and Katie Mc are the best salespeople for Q for high-end sales, which they need, since Lisa R left. 

The Q has been depending on the talkers and cute little Amy.  Katie and Katrina are articulate, research their products, know what they are, understand how to be thorough and upfront. 

Whether that results in sales will take a while for people to learn to trust them for they will not have items flying out the door, but they are the ones who will sell solidly instead of things flying out the door only to return.

Honored Contributor

You have her name spelled differently the two times you mention her, which is correct?

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Katrina is so freaking cool and rad. Shes the best new host QVC has had in years. I predict big things for Ms Szish. Shes a complete supergem

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

i really like her presentations and style.

have been following her on instagram and enjoy the ways she puts outfits together.

hopefully she has a successful and bright future at the Q.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised that QVC didn't scrub her FB page's political undertones.  I haven't seen her on air.  

Honored Contributor

And the Great Oz has spoken.....LOL!

Sounds like someone's cheatin' on their first love to me.....Uh oh, somebody won't be happy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Katrina is just trendy, fresh and she wants the customers to be fashionistas. Shes a cool little spitfire
Honored Contributor

I'll pass on "rad."