Contributor

Re: Katie's drop-crotch wide legged jeans...

Not at all.  Looks like something that started in a county jail and not even prison chique.  Just my $0.02

Esteemed Contributor

I like them, but not with the jacket.  Katie always dresses in extreme styles.  Some of my favorite pants are Old Navy drawstring wide leg jeans.

Trusted Contributor

What is the point of a drop crotch?  Use it as an extra pocket?    I agree they look like clown pants. Just need some Bozo shoes to complete the look.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a great look for the Hollywood crowd - they'll wear about anything as long as they think it's trendy! Or, it might catch on with some of the teens, but I doubt it. The teen girls seem to prefer the ripped jeans look! I'm thankful my teen grandson prefers just wearing long sports pants and most of his friends do too. As for me, I'll pass!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

While I am a person who loves comfortable clothes, I also like to wear clothes which look good on me.  These jeans would not do that and are a big NO !!!!!

Respected Contributor

TREND??  LOL!  Thanks for the laugh!

Honored Contributor

I have no idea who "Katie" is, I assume an actress or singer, I don't pay much attention to them actually. But, this is, imo, an awful look. Actually a funny look, and not in a good way.
"To each their own, in all things".
Contributor

Who's Katie?  In any case, fashion comes and goes...luckily!

Honored Contributor

No re: Katie's choice, but I like the other photo's choice.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).