Honored Contributor

Katie McGees Top Morning Show Friday Jan 26

[ Edited ]

I am watching the presentation of A 292236 and it looks like the smock my Moms dentist wore in the 1960's, nice memory but nothing I would ever wear

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Katie McGees Top Morning Shoe Friday Jan 26

wrote:

I am watching the presentation of A 292236 and it looks like the smock my Moms dentist wore in the 1960's, nice memory but nothing I would ever wear

100%

schmatta

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of peplum tops.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caught that presentation awhile ago with Katie and the Halston rep and I have to say that is one of the ugliest most unattractive tops ever presented on QVC.  IMHO of course.

Honored Contributor

Re: Katie McGees Top Morning Show Friday Jan 26

I just looked at the video on my iPad and agree that the top is unattractive esp if you are larger than a toothpick. Nay for me too.

Honored Contributor

Omg! Not sure the models name? Beautiful long dark hair! Top makes her look pregnant! She's slim! Reminds me of Star Trek uniform!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Funny.  I thought it was cute.

Even if I didn't, I wouldn't start a thread to say so.  

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxoxIs it a Halston top? Would imagine Katie is wearing it for the show; not by choice. Haven't cared for much by Halston lately.   BTW: The Halston guy was on earlier this AM and said he "was wearing Spanx." The host and models just stood there; no one acknowledged his remark. It was too ackward. He's a weird one at times. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

wrote:

Omg! Not sure the models name? Beautiful long dark hair! Top makes her look pregnant! She's slim! Reminds me of Star Trek uniform!Woman LOL

I was going to say the same thing but I didn't want to get thrown off the board. Not meant to sound disrespectful but that's the first thing I thought.

Honored Contributor

What about seams?!?   OY!!! Woman LOL