Respected Contributor

Re: Katie Holmes in Kate Spade dress...

@KingstonsMom wrote:

What you can't see in this photo is that she wears a nose ring now.

A big no from me.

Having fun: Katie Holmes has changed up her look recently. On Monday the 43-year-old Dawson's Creek actress showed off a new nose ring as she went to meetings in New York City

Ahhh, well then now it all makes sense...the shoes match the nose ring. Woman Wink 

Honored Contributor

I think the look is a MEH.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most people might know what happen to Kate Spade. Why bring it up? We're looking at some happy colors and yes I like the dress.

What a downer.

Trusted Contributor

@Iwantcoffee    Thank you !!!.  That top is gorgeous.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I could find similar material, I can certainly make that blouse. Joanne's here I come

Esteemed Contributor

What I like about this Thread is that everyone has an opinion and not afraid to say so. Some like, some don't.

But, if it's about a Host or someone who posts a picture of themselves and Posters state their opinions, everything goes off the wall. I like this Thread @San Antonio Gal.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

If I could find similar material, I can certainly make that blouse. Joanne's here I come

I'm envious of your sewing talent @Sage04 .  If you decide to duplicate the top, please consider sharing a picture of your work when finished.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The shoes just emphasize that little thought was used in choosing them to wear with this dress.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

Most people might know what happen to Kate Spade. Why bring it up? We're looking at some happy colors and yes I like the dress.

What a downer.

@Sage04 

But many people don't and Kate Spade is relative to this thread as the 'designer' of Katie's dress.

I'm still looking for those "happy colors".....orange & white?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I really like the dress on her, but not the shoe color....The shoes are ok, but not stark white with that particular dress......