Respected Contributor

Re: Katie Holmes' casual "running around town" look

I think she looks great.  Love the Jeans, sweater, in fact all looks good and comfortable. -  my kinda style.  Love it.  

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I guess I'm an outsider here.  From what I've seen of Katie in the past, IMO, she usually lacks style and looks somewhat sloppy. Often I have to ask why she wore this with that?  

Gray is not her color and I wouldn't wear it with the top and jeans. A navy blue coat would pull this outfit together.  

I realize ankle length jeans and holes are the trend, but they add to the sloppy look.  Since her ankles are showing, she should have socks on if the weather is cool enough to wear a coat. 

Those sunglasses are not flattering on her.  A shoulderbag would look much better.

I think her outfit would pass on a college campus, but she's 41 years old and a celebrity.

@Foxxee 

I agree with you!

Honored Contributor

I like the coat and the bag. The jeans need to go, not loving the shape of the sunglasses and the top is all right, but nothing special.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

There are some women who are just born with style. Unfortunately, Katie Holmes isn’t one of them. That striped sweater does her figure no favors...

Trusted Contributor

Oh dear.  I want the handbag.  

Honored Contributor

I have not read every response but my first thought when I read the sunglasses brand was this was a message to Jamie Fox that they are not Prive Reveaux or whatever his brand is.  

Honored Contributor

nice casual look that anyone could pull off.

LOVE those sunglasses! have seen knock offs of them in kiosks in the mall. have to look up the price of these.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Nice outfit except for those jeans. The legs are baggy and unflattering. Substitute skinny jeans, and it would look more put-together, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I don't care for the ripped jeans, but other than that, I like the look, love the bag.

Occasional Contributor

I think she looks adorable. I'm just surprised her man Jamie Foxx let her out without her Prive Reveaux's!