Esteemed Contributor

Re: Katie Couric's MOB Dress

Lovely casual wedding and that bouquet is gorgeous! The MOG's dress is classic, tasteful and stunning. Katie's is colorful and comfortable, but not that special for the MOB - but it fits her personality. Pretty outdoor venue.

Everyone seems to be having a wonderful time which is the most important part of the day! Those smiles speak volumes about their happiness.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks the dress is lovely, but not on Katie? 

As long as she was happy with it, that's all that matters.

Honored Contributor

wow, Wow, WOW - stunning women in stunning gowns. What a gorgeous bride's bouquet, beautiful wedding. 

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Katie and her daughter (and the entire wedding) were beautiful.  Congratulations to the newlyweds.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I think Katie and her daughter look lovely.  I love they included her late father.  Hard to tell but is the groom wearing socks with those brown shoes?

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Everyone looks nice. The strapless dresses seem to fit well, but I'm just not a fan so I'm not loving Katie's dress or the bride's gown. I don't really care for the embroidery on Katie's dress. 

The setting and flowers are beautiful.