Esteemed Contributor

Re: Katie Couric's MOB Dress

A wedding of perfection.  The bride was beautiful, as well as her bouquet.  MOB looks lovely, with a beautiful gown with pockets, the setting was perfect, and it was a beautiful day.  I wish the couple a wonderful marriage.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

That is one of the most beautiful wedding gown I've ever see.  I don't mind strapless when it fits properly, and this one was perfect. Katie looked lovely too.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Mother and daughter look really nice together and what beautiful flowers!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

THANK YOU FOR POSTING @Greeneyedlady21 !!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the new groom is making a Hallmark movie? He has the required supposedly sexy stubble on his face. 🙄

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I wonder if the new groom is making a Hallmark movie? He has the required supposedly sexy stubble on his face. 🙄

@Pearlee  🥱

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Katie looks beautiful.  I love her dress.  Her daughter looks like every bride.  She's wearing the "uniform".  

Honored Contributor

All beautiful.........Bride, Groom, Katie, dresses, (very beautiful) flowers, setting, etc.

Thank you for these photos!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know if the wedding had a “theme”? At first I didn’t like Katie’s dress (looked more bridesmaid than MOB to me) but then I noticed that all of the women in one of the photos were also wearing boldly patterned flower prints. I wonder if that was a request (I do see one plain suit- possibly MOG? And even that has a huge flower on it.)

Honored Contributor

I don't understand wedding themes.  Isn't a wedding theme enough?  

But this one is absolutely lovely!  Not too overdone or underdone--just right!