Honored Contributor

Kathy Levine's outfit today (Sunday)

I love Kathy's outfit today.  She tied the eyelet top at the waist, slim white pants and a pair of flats.  A good looking casual outfit!

Kathy L.PNG

Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine's outfit today (Sunday)

@San Antonio Gal  It looks like the eyelet blouse I bought from Chicos in March.  I love it!

Eyelet Billow-Sleeve Blouse

Honored Contributor

Oh @Caaareful Shopper that looks like the same top!  It's beautiful and glad you love it.  I'm going to see if I can find one out there.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Thanks for sharing where you saw this top.  Love it.  Kathy always looks great and professional.  Class all the way.  

Respected Contributor

Kathy has had a very well done face lift and years ago ( per the picture of her with  Pat J D) A good nose job. It suits her face. She looks great.

Honored Contributor

That orange top (the color and the fabric) is similar to one that SG sold many years ago ... at least 10 years.  

I'm still wearing it.  

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Kathy has had a very well done face lift and years ago ( per the picture of her with  Pat J D) A good nose job. It suits her face. She looks great.

She has a different face, just like everyone else who has had major plastic surgery. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Regular Contributor

My mother was a huge fan of Kathy Levine and spent hours watching her.  Kathy looks fantastic regardless of whether or not it is not thanks to Mother Nature. I searched for older pictures of her and found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDOiW1kTuk 

Honored Contributor

How most of dress in the summer.  Bright too....white pants.  I do love that bright orange. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wow,really darling.paired with white pants is a really good look