Regular Contributor

I was just reading that Kathleen Kirkwood died. I always enjoyed her on air presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, read that on the other site. Saw a note from Kathy L's facebook someone posted. I enjoyed watching both Kathy's when they were on the Q. And I did like Kathleen's shoulder pads. They worked great.

Apparently folks cannot sign in here ... we, at least myself, are still signed on, which is why we can post. I wondered what was happening yesterday when boards seemed ultra quiet. Hope they get fixed soon.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Yes I red that this morning. Sad.

I was not able to post yesterday but now I am able to.

Trusted Contributor

when you said that you read it on 'the other site' which site do you mean?Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

OMGosh.......RIP, dear Kathleen.  

I believe I read somewhere online re: a short illness. 

I'll always remember her energy and her very handy fashion accessories. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I'm sad to hear this. I always enjoyed when she was on air. I wonder what she died from. RIP.

Honored Contributor
Your candle's burned out long before your legend ever will.

Honored Contributor

@alohakz wrote:

when you said that you read it on 'the other site' which site do you mean?Smiley Surprised

@alohakz 

Assuming that's the ProBoard account set up when QVC originally announced this forum would be closing. 

Honored Contributor

kathleen was always so vivacious whenever she was on QVC. i had read about it first on kathy levines facebook page. there is a nice article on the HEAVY.COM website if you want to read a little more about her.

so sad....she was only 62.  may she rest in peace.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45    Unfortunately nothing more than one line on heavy.com about her.   It is so sad.   Life is fleeting!