Trusted Contributor

Kathleen Kirkwood's Dictrac-Ease Camisoles

If you own these, tell me what you think.  How is the fit?  Do they wash nicely?  Are they comfortable?  Etc.  The reviews are mixed.  I love layering sleeveless tops under long-sleeved pieces and am thinking about buying one.  Thanks!

A265670 LINK

Kathleen Kirkwood Dictrac-Ease Classic Collar Camisole - A265670

A224161 LINK

Kathleen Kirkwood Dictrac-Ease Notch Collar Camisole - A224161

Paws and enjoy life.
Respected Contributor

Re: Kathleen Kirkwood's Dictrac-Ease Camisoles

I bought A265670 in white but haven't received it yet.  Based on reviews, I sized up (I am on the busty side) but I am a little worried that it will be too big everywhere else.  We'll see.  I love layering and thought this would  be a fun way to try something new.  I am prepared to send it back if it looks goofy!

Trusted Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I bought A265670 in white but haven't received it yet.  Based on reviews, I sized up (I am on the busty side) but I am a little worried that it will be too big everywhere else.  We'll see.  I love layering and thought this would  be a fun way to try something new.  I am prepared to send it back if it looks goofy!

@islandgrrl

Oh, please let me know what you think when you receive it!

Paws and enjoy life.
Respected Contributor

@dosey

I will for sure!  I expect to have it on Friday or Saturday.

Honored Contributor

i think pretty much everything i have bought in the KK line i have had to size up....my chest is a DD.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's up with this name? Dictrac-ease?  ****** TRACK EASE?  DICtra-ease? ****** Tracy's?? Someone please explain.  Inquiring minds want to know. Please and thank you!!

oh, brother! The censor auto-police wouldn't even let me spell the nickname for Richard.

Valued Contributor

She pronounced it ****** Tracey's - like the comic book character of old.  Why?  Don't know.

Respected Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

What's up with this name? Dictrac-ease?  ****** TRACK EASE?  DICtra-ease? ****** Tracy's?? Someone please explain.  Inquiring minds want to know. Please and thank you!!

oh, brother! The censor auto-police wouldn't even let me spell the nickname for Richard.

I assumed it was a play on words. Remember the garment: a dickey?  I had one as a child -- it was a mock neck. I could be wrong. 

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@sallybusky wrote:

I assumed it was a play on words. Remember the garment: a dickey?  I had one as a child -- it was a mock neck. I could be wrong. 

@islandgrrl I'm sure you're probably right but looking at it written we had no idea how they were pronouncing it.

I have KK's peplum cami. It's cute, denser than I expected for something called 'cami' that's meant to be a layering piece. It's also handwash only but I threw it in the washer and hung to dry. It's fine.

I didn't size up and the fit is good.

Honored Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

NAT:  The name as it is written is turn-off, no matter how she tries to explain it.  Plus, I do not want it close to my face, based on the spelling. What were the marketing people thinking?  When the spelling is ambiguous or pronunciation unclear, most move on.