Honored Contributor

Re: Kathie Lee's Son Got Married

They are a nice couple.  But the sleeves are strange.  Years from now, she'll be laughing about them as she looks through her old wedding photos.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Lovely photos....the dress is unique and looks beautiful on her.  It wouldn't have been my choice, but I still like it.

Talk about feeling old...I remember when Kathie Lee was pregnant with Cody!  

I enjoy seeing young, newly married couples looking so happy and so in love.

Honored Contributor

Those sleeves would drive me crazy.  But they are a lovely couple.  I adored Frank Gifford!!!

Trusted Contributor

Lovely couple! Happy for them and also for the Mother of the Groom, it must've been a happy day for her, too.

When I saw the dress I wondered if the wedding budget wouldn't include all of the sleeves.......Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are a beautiful couple and he looks like Frank.

Not a fan of bustier-style wedding dresses, nor those sleeves.  

Honored Contributor

The dress is beautiful. 

Yes, Cody looks just like Frank especially the side view. Wow!!

Honored Contributor

Congrats to them.  The dress is beautiful but it looks unfinished, like the top is missing.  I don't like or understand that near naked bride look.  

Honored Contributor

It wouldn't be my first choice, but I think on her specifically it works, especially with her hairstyle and veil. She looks beautiful!

Hawaii 5-0 fans: She played grown-up Grace Williams on the show!

Two weddings this summer- Cassidy married in June!

(DH wanted to name DS "Cody." I watched Regis and Kathie Lee when I was home. She talked about her children constantly. When I heard the name "Cody," which I really like, I just thought of Cody Gifford. So I vetoed the name for DS!)  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Very Elizabethan. Love it. Beautiful couple. Wish them nothing but joy.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

The sleeves are kind of cool; I just don't care for those bustier style dresses.  She does look lovely though.  They are a good looking couple.

Years ago, when we used to discuss Say Yes to the Dress a lot here on the boards, her gown would have been called a "Pnina Tornai Underwear Dress." LOL

I can see how some can view Pinina Tornai's gowns as underwear.,  I myself love her gowns    They are over the top , glamorous,   and sooooo sexy ,  with tons of beautiful detail.   If they were around when I got married I definitely would have wanted to walk down the isle in one of her creations  !  To each her own😺