Valued Contributor

Re: Kathie Lee's Son Got Married

I think the dress is beautiful. She looks like a fairy tale princess. They are a lovely couple.

Honored Contributor

They look so much in love.  I wish for them a long happy marriage. The dress is not my favorite.  Something about the sleeves I don't care for.

Honored Contributor

That is the most beautiful wedding gown I have ever seen!!  I love the partial sleeves.  Years ago I had a dress I got to wear at a wedding with partial sleeves.

Esteemed Contributor

what a beautiful couple !  Love her gown !   He does look like his dad I agree with they other posters.    I can remember seeing him in person when my friend and I were in the audience at one of the shows .  Kathy Lee brought him out at the end for a meet and greet ,  Regis was also there .   I have a photo taken with both Kathy Lee holding Cody and one with Regis .   Cody was an adorable baby .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The sleeves are kind of cool; I just don't care for those bustier style dresses.  She does look lovely though.  They are a good looking couple.

Years ago, when we used to discuss Say Yes to the Dress a lot here on the boards, her gown would have been called a "Pnina Tornai Underwear Dress." LOL

Honored Contributor

He is so handsome, beautiful couple.

I don't care for the sleeves.

Honored Contributor

Maybe the sleeves come off for the reception?

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Love the dress from the waist down and the tiara.  Cody looks like his Dad.  They do look so happy together.

Was going to say the same about the gown, as I so often do. The skirt is lovely but the bodice looks like lingerie and the sleeves are just unfortunate. Full sleeves would have been my choice. It's a bridal gown, not a negligee.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, Cody really is a mini Frank.  I wish them much happiness.  I'm not a fan of the dress whatsoever.  I llove the concept of the sleeves but not these sleeves and not this dress.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

I like the dress without the sleeves.