Occasional Contributor

Re: Katherine Schwarzenegger's Wedding Gown

I give that wedding 2 years max.  haha

Respected Contributor

I really don't see the appeal of strapless dresses.  Let alone strapless wedding dresses.  I find it a tad on the vulgar side. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

She looks lovely but it is hard to see.  A close up would be nice and a rear view.  Chris looks handsome.  He sure went full force into this relationship after a breakup.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Ho Hum...Yet another strapless wedding dress with a bustier style bodice... Nothing remotely special about it...

I’m sure it’s very special to her (them), and I guess that’s all that really matters in the grand scheme of things. 

Respected Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@lmt wrote:

'Yesterday was the best day of our lives!

I’m sorry for my initial snarky thought, but I immediately thought of the Amy Poehler commercial selling, I think, Internet, and the man she talking to says the same thing.  And then the camera pans to his three children and he immediately corrects it to the fourth best day of his life.

I don’t mean any I’ll will - I like Chris Pratt.  Or, at least, I like his movies.  And I don’t really know Katherine Schwarzenegger. I wish them the best and they make a wonderful couple.  It may be a bit soon after his divorce, but I don’t know them and maybe time is different in Hollywood.

I don't really think that time is very different in Hollywood, and re-marriages occur at many different times, post-divorce. His ex, Anna Faris was in attendance.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

She looks just like her Mum from the side, so beautiful. I could never understand what Maria saw in AS, she could have had anyone.

@blackhole99.  Maria has probably wondered the same thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

She looks BEAUTIFUL but, overall, I don't prefer the strapless gowns. 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful bride, handsome groom.

In the golf cart picture, it looks like her gown did have spaghetti straps. Does anyone else see it? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jonbon wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Ho Hum...Yet another strapless wedding dress with a bustier style bodice... Nothing remotely special about it...

I’m sure it’s very special to her (them), and I guess that’s all that really matters in the grand scheme of things. 

Yes, I'm sure it is special to her, as it should be. She clearly was able to select the gown of her choosing. No disagreements there or about the fact that they both look very nice. I simply commented that, to me, the gown is hardly remarkable. Again, this is the QVC fashion forum and I'm pretty sure various opinions are allowed. Given I'm not signing their guest book or posting on her Facebook page, I'll stand by my opinion... And I promise, next time I meet them for cocktails, I'll not say a word...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They make quite the couple.

Her dress and veil are beautiful!