Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

You know what she's thinking behind that smile? "When we get home I am telling him - no more little princes or princesses out of this woman" !!!!

I don’t know  about that.  As a mother, I welcomed each of my children and wanted every one of them.

My niece has five children and another niece is pregnant with her third daughter. There seems to be a trend In having bigger families again.

Not every woman considers having children a chore or her duty.  It is truly a blessing to bring a child into the world. Kate looks like a proud, happy mother.

My heart aches for women who want/ed children and were never able to have them.

The royal family look so happy to add this new addition.  I wish for mother and baby a healthy life as well as William, George and Charlotte.  They have been blessed.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie 

Incredible that you should need to explain why inappropriate. Dumbfounded what would possibly be the reason to say such a thing. Kate is a modern day woman. She adores children wanted large family. The comment was in poor taste. 

Thank you.♥️

Frequent Contributor

She looks so happy and healthy! Heart

Honored Contributor

They're a beautiful family.  I hope they have more children....if that's their wish!

Honored Contributor

I love the way she has always included Diana in so much of their life together.  From the color of the dress at the engagement announcement to the photo above.  William is so very lucky to have her as the Mother of his children.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

Simply BEAUTIFUL AND GLOWING !

Thank you very much for posting @Sweet_Serenity

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Kate is amazing, so graceful, poised, plays the perfect Dutchess, even wears high heeled pumps while taking the newborn home to the castle....  Someone get that girl some yoga pants and flip flops!

I was worried she would trip on the stairs..I am sure the minute she got to the palace, the jammies were on and the slippers! I felt for her..I couldn't even stand for 3 days after my deliveries! She's so classy! So sad Diane wasn't here to see this..!

Cat Sad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West