Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and Meghan at Buckingham Palace Reception

@lmt 

Thanks for posting these pictures. Everyone looks so nice. 

Honored Contributor

They both look so beautiful.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting these beautiful pictures.

Respected Contributor

The Queen looks great ....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They both look lovely!  I will probably get my head handed to me for this but I am soooooooo tired of pictures with Meghan's hand on her belly.  We know she's pregnant!  Never did I place my hand on my belly, especially in public when I was pregnant and I was in my 30's as well.  As proud as I was to be carrying a child, it would never occur to me.  Her outfit is one of the nicest I have seen on her.  The coat is lovely over the brocade dress.  Very pretty outfit.  Of course, to me Kate is, always, perfection!

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I think Kate looks gorgeous. Lovely dress and such a beautiful color, too!

Honored Contributor

@lmt 

Love! The picture above. The Queen and Prime Minister. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alter Ego wrote:
I think I prefer Meghan’s look, but that’s because it’s more my style. I could never wear the dress Kate is wearing (which is not to say that she doesn’t look great in it.)

But, maybe it’s the lighting, but I don’t feel like Meghan’s shoes match the outfit. They just look off to me!

I was going to say the same about Meghan's shoes and bags. Cool dress and coat, bland warm shoes and bag.  Doesn't work here.  Not good.  Ok. I just saw the picture with Anne. In that picture, MMs shoes make sense, as the dress seems to have the same color in it. 

As usual, I find Kate's dress boring, prissy and dated. 

I love how Liz and T. May kind of mirror each other. Liz's dotty skirt and May's dotty shoes.  And the purple. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

They both look lovely!  I will probably get my head handed to me for this but I am soooooooo tired of pictures with Meghan's hand on her belly.  We know she's pregnant!  Never did I place my hand on my belly, especially in public when I was pregnant and I was in my 30's as well.  As proud as I was to be carrying a child, it would never occur to me.  Her outfit is one of the nicest I have seen on her.  The coat is lovely over the brocade dress.  Very pretty outfit.  Of course, to me Kate is, always, perfection!

@Somertime 

She has taken flack for that hand always on the belly thing in the English press over the past couple of months. I just read that somewhere recently. Can't remember if it was on-line or in a magazine, but somewhere.