Re: Kate and Meghan at Armistice Day Service

@Pearlee

Shame on me.

I'll go sit on the bad girls' bench.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@lmt wrote:

Her Majesty stood with thousands at the Cenotaph in central London to remember those who gave their lives for the country.

The event marks 100 years since the signing of the treaty which ended the battle on the Western Front of the First World War at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918.

The Queen, The Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Cornwall paid their respects to the fallen soldiers

Prince Charles laid a wreath at the Cenotaph on behalf of his mother for the second year in a row, as Princes Harry and William also honoured the fallen while in full military uniform.

Prince Charles laid a wreath at the London cenotaph this morning

Prince William and Harry laid wreaths at the Cenotaph in full military uniform

The Duchess of Cambridge joined the Queen on a balcony to pay tribute to the war dead

The Duchess of Sussex watched on as the tributes were laid this morning

Kate looks old, and Meghan looks bored. Is Camilla's hat big enough? LOL!!!

Do not agree with any of your comments.  It was a very serious and special  day and all three displayed respect and honor.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

People find fault with everything. So they hold hands, big deal! With everything wrong in the world today you would think people would find it refreshing that a couple holds hands. Just don't get the cynicism. 

@50Mickey  It's not just cynicism.  It's a comment.  It's a comment on a topic up for discussion.  It's what I think.  I think at this point it is overdone and looks silly for two grownups to be hanging onto one another at every moment.  So that's what I think.  It's not finding fault its having an opinion.  Is an opinion on the forbidden list?

@Sooner- You have every right to post your opinion.  I don't understand why some get their feathers ruffled when another poster has a different opinion. 

You said it well - "It's a comment on a topic up for discussion".   No one should get blasted for stating an opinion.

I didn’t see ruffled feathers or someone “blasting” another for stating an opinion. I saw someone with a different opinion. 

Honored Contributor

Seeing the love between them is heartwarming to me. It always makes me happy