Respected Contributor

Re: Kate and Meghan arriving at Charles' Birthday Bash

@50Mickey@Booksamillion@Mlsg

You guys are so sweet for trying to have a reasonable conversation about Meghan with her. I have always sensed that her posts were not about having a fashion board discussion, rather to be as controversial as possible. And when people don't respond, the comments get more and more harsh. I sense the remarks are meant to spread unhappiness.  But bless you guys for trying! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Kate is just plain gorgeous.

Valued Contributor

@islandgrrl@Thank you so much for this post! I really appreciate.

@islandgrrl wrote:

@50Mickey@Booksamillion@Mlsg

You guys are so sweet for trying to have a reasonable conversation about Meghan with her. I have always sensed that her posts were not about having a fashion board discussion, rather to be as controversial as possible. And when people don't respond, the comments get more and more harsh. I sense the remarks are meant to spread unhappiness.  But bless you guys for trying! Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY @faeriemoon   Prince Charles' birthday bash was a private affair. Usually the only pictures that we see are the ones of the royals arriving or departing in their cars. The palace will usually release only one official picture, and they did. As the press is not invited to family events, I'm afraid that's all we're going to get.

0_charlesJPG.jpg

Honored Contributor

I smell a trouble maker.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I can see, read, and tell when some people are just not lucky or happy in their own lives.  Meghan and the entire family look beautiful and happy.  Truly blessed all of them to be together.  Happy Birthday Prince Charles.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."