Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@elated

@Lots of fashion this weekend and Sunday's TTV, presented @ 11:00PM Saturday, is Kate & Mallory!

Watch Wake up in Style and I'm sure there will be a pre sale (I have no idea what it is).

@One World TTV on Monday  (starting @ 11:00 PM Sunday).

I am going to keep the olive but I am returning the blush.  The blush did not look good with my skin tone. One out of two isn't bad. I will look at the fashions. Thank you for your information.

I have decided to return the Olive. My friend came over and thought it did not fit me properly. Oh Well at least I tried. I think I need to stick with petite clothing because the women's sizing is not right for my frame. Too bad they don't carry petites.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
I ordered the cold shoulder maxi that's TTV in the turquoise print. It's a much better value than the Susan Graver one that was on last week. I also bought the cold shoulder blouse from K & M in black that was on a special price. These are my first two cold shoulder pieces so I hope they work out!

I just ordered that dress in the multi.  This is my second maxi from Kate and Mallory. I also have several other pieces.  I am happy with the things I have purchased, I find the pieces are well made. 

I did too.  I'm planning on wearing it for an upcoming cruise.  I hope I like it. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

I think it would be fine missing a tier. But Wendy had it on last night and she's five five and it hit her the right place.

Incidentally I picked up the black and white. I'm so boring!

@Andreatoo, are you talking about the cold-shoulder or have you moved on to the OW?  LOL  But as an aside, I saw Saturday afternoon when Wendy had on the cold-shoulder TTV and she said she is 5'6" tall.  She had on the dress on with sneakers.

As an aside, I loved her sneakers and was hoping they were in the show.  They must have gotten a lot of calls about them because she said for all those calling about my shoes, they are my own personal shoes.  LOL  I googled them, found them and bought them.  I loved them.     

Honored Contributor

As an aside regarding sizing, Evine and HSN is more B&M sizing which is a size down from QVC. For instance, a QVC medium is a 10/12 where an Evine and HSN medium is an 8/10.

However, I take a large on all 3 channels, sometimes a medium in tops depending on how they run.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

I think it would be fine missing a tier. But Wendy had it on last night and she's five five and it hit her the right place.

@Andreatoo, are you talking about the cold-shoulder or have you moved on to the OW?  LOL  But as an aside, I saw Saturday afternoon when Wendy had on the cold-shoulder TTV and she said she is 5'6" tall.  She had on the dress on with sneakers.

As an aside, I loved her sneakers and was hoping they were in the show.  They must have gotten a lot of calls about them because she said for all those calling about my shoes, they are my own personal shoes.  LOL  I googled them, found them and bought them.  I loved them.     

@Lipstickdiva,

"...missing a tier"...there was a brief discussion about a K&M fringe dress I posted up-thread. It's a cute heather gray fringe dress. I wondered about hemming it.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

@Lipstickdiva,

"...missing a tier"...there was a brief discussion about a K&M fringe dress I posted up-thread. It's a cute heather gray fringe dress. I wondered about hemming it.

So neither dress!  ROFLOL  That'll teach me for not reading all the way through.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Shes referring to this one

k&m fringe dress.jpg

@SilleeMeewas considering removing one full tier, she's 5'3, but I don't think it's necessary. I've seen Erin in it too, at 5'4, and it's not so long...

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

@Lipstickdiva

Do tell us about the shoes!  Were they platform sneakers? I am looking for a new pair!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Wendy is a trip. She was showing the dress this morning and was dancing like she was a flapper. It's a perfect dress for a 1920's themed event or if you're going out dancing. I'm 5'8 and it would hit above the knee for me, I prefer my dresses to be below the knee.

Honored Contributor

New K&M  731-635 @Andreatoo

731-635_00_detail.jpg

731-635_01_swatch.jpg