Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

I think it would be fine missing a tier. But Wendy had it on last night and she's five five and it hit her the right place.

Incidentally I picked up the black and white. I'm so boring!

Esteemed Contributor

In One World tops I wear an XL. I am a size 14 with a 38D bra if that helps.

In QVC sizing like Joan Rivers clothing I wear a size L in her jackets or a size 14. I have a couple of Isaac Mizrahi tops just like the lace top A277151 below and I wear a size L or large in them too.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Floral Lace Short Sleeve Peplum Top - A277151

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@elated I disagree with my friend @SilleeMee . One world runs larger than the other evine lines but not as large as the Q. The quality is good  and in my opinion they make the best leggings! But my concern for you at 5 foot 1 is that you're going to have to hem the Kate and Mallory dress! The 5'4 host took her shoes off and it was skimming the floor! You will need at least a 3-inch heel

If you are a B&M 4-6 then a medium is going to be too big on you. I'm a 4-6 and always order extra small in one world

I decided not to order the TSV for OW. I think it would be down to the top of my foot and I could not get it altered. I wish they would carry petites but Evine does not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and Mallory

[ Edited ]

@elated,

I don't think the OW dress would be that long on your 5-1 frame. According to the garment measurements this dress is only about 45 inches long in the back which would come just above my mid-calf and I'm almost 5-3. On you I think it definitely will not touch your feet.Woman Happy More like several inches above your feet.

Respected Contributor

Kate and Mallory are back tonight I believe at 9:00 EST and One World is 11:00 EST. So you have more chances to pick up some items. The cold shoulder maxi dress is almost gone. The turquoise floral I bought is completely sold out, glad I got that one! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and Mallory

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@elated I disagree with my friend @SilleeMee . One world runs larger than the other evine lines but not as large as the Q. The quality is good  and in my opinion they make the best leggings! But my concern for you at 5 foot 1 is that you're going to have to hem the Kate and Mallory dress! The 5'4 host took her shoes off and it was skimming the floor! You will need at least a 3-inch heel

If you are a B&M 4-6 then a medium is going to be too big on you. I'm a 4-6 and always order extra small in one world

I decided not to order the TSV for OW. I think it would be down to the top of my foot and I could not get it altered. I wish they would carry petites but Evine does not.

@elated

The Kate and Mallory will be too long on you. That's a given. The One World in length would have been fine it's only below the knee on the five foot four host! Maybe you're confusing the two?

Try watching tonight at 11 because maybe the host will be Melissa wearing it and she's only five foot two

Trusted Contributor

Really love the maxi dresses but none in petite sizing which leaves me out!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@elated

The Kate and Mallory will be too long on you. That's a given. The One World in length would have been fine it's only below the knee on the five foot four host! Maybe you're confusing the two?

Try watching tonight at 11 because maybe the host will be Melissa wearing it and she's only five foot two

I am only 5'1 and that would be 3 inches longer. It would be too long for my taste.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

In One World tops I wear an XL. I am a size 14 with a 38D bra if that helps.

In QVC sizing like Joan Rivers clothing I wear a size L in her jackets or a size 14. I have a couple of Isaac Mizrahi tops just like the lace top A277151 below and I wear a size L or large in them too.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Floral Lace Short Sleeve Peplum Top - A277151

Same here, I'm a L in QVC sizing, 16 in pants.  I'm an XL in Evine.  I've never bought Evine pants.  I assume I'd be a size 18.  Honestly, I don't understand all the "runs large" or "runs small" talk.  I don't ger that at all.  Where I shop online, I just use the size chart, plug in my measurements.....and that's the size I take.  I don't compare that size with some other retailer's size because that be silly.  What difference could it possible make?  Perhaps I'm missing something but I rarely have any sizing problems.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree

Because while the measurements may say one thing they're rarely accurate. Fortunately they're consistently inaccurate LOL take for instance One World; I am not a 0-2 but I consistently wear an extra small in one world. I do have better luck with number sizes but it's really not that different

By the way how did your Marc Bouwer dress turn out? Mine unfortunately was too small and I did check the measurements!