Respected Contributor
I ordered the cold shoulder maxi that's TTV in the turquoise print. It's a much better value than the Susan Graver one that was on last week. I also bought the cold shoulder blouse from K & M in black that was on a special price. These are my first two cold shoulder pieces so I hope they work out!
Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13

If this is your first experience with cold shoulder just be forewarned that it does feel strange! But don't worry you'll quickly get used to it. It's not an uncomfortable strange just odd

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@elated

@Lots of fashion this weekend and Sunday's TTV, presented @ 11:00PM Saturday, is Kate & Mallory!

Watch Wake up in Style and I'm sure there will be a pre sale (I have no idea what it is).

@One World TTV on Monday  (starting @ 11:00 PM Sunday).

I am going to keep the olive but I am returning the blush.  The blush did not look good with my skin tone. One out of two isn't bad. I will look at the fashions. Thank you for your information.

@elated  Yes, it is a rusty blush... I agree not a true blush. 

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
I ordered the cold shoulder maxi that's TTV in the turquoise print. It's a much better value than the Susan Graver one that was on last week. I also bought the cold shoulder blouse from K & M in black that was on a special price. These are my first two cold shoulder pieces so I hope they work out!

I just ordered that dress in the multi.  This is my second maxi from Kate and Mallory. I also have several other pieces.  I am happy with the things I have purchased, I find the pieces are well made. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Kate and Mallory

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Cumbercookie13

If this is your first experience with cold shoulder just be forewarned that it does feel strange! But don't worry you'll quickly get used to it. It's not an uncomfortable strange just odd

I tried on a cold shoulder top at Macy's last year. I liked the way it looked on me. I've been going back and forth between buying some and since the prices on the dress and top were very good, I'd figure I'd try them. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've been contemplating getting the multi cold shoulder dress.  I have a few K&M pieces and really like them.  You can't beat the prices they offer.  Much cheaper than Logo & SG and the quality is good too.

Esteemed Contributor

I know this is not about Kate and Mallory but I was wondering about One World Jersey. It appears that they are going to have a TSV:

One World Micro Jersey Printed Dress & Stretch Twill Dip-Dye Jacket Set - 731-706 
for $49.63.

I really liked the Aqua. Have you bought clothing from this line? This dress and jacket looks really cute. How about the sizing on this line? Thank you for any info.
Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and Mallory

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

I know this is not about Kate and Mallory but I was wondering about One World Jersey. It appears that they are going to have a TSV:

One World Micro Jersey Printed Dress & Stretch Twill Dip-Dye Jacket Set - 731-706 
for $49.63.

I really liked the Aqua. Have you bought clothing from this line? This dress and jacket looks really cute. How about the sizing on this line? Thank you for any info.

@elated,

I own a few OW maxis in the micro jersey. The jersey is cool to the touch, is very flowy and does not cling. It's not overly stretchy but has enough stretch to make it very comfortable. Many of the reviews for the clothing made with the micro jersey are very good. I think OW is nicely made and washes well.

The sizing is more of a B&M fit. For me it's true to size and not like the Q's sizing.

Honored Contributor

I have not been a fan of the cold shoulder thing but I think the Evine TTV today is very pretty!  I think the fit has been nice on everyone.  I am very tempted to get the aqua/turquoise solid or the floral one.  The only thing I don't like is seeing the underside of the fabric on the prints because of the hi/lo.  But I like the hi/lo on the solids.

I bought a sleeveless dress of K&M last year in that fuschia and I LOVE that color.  It is also a hi/low and I love wearing it.  It's a great dance dress!

Esteemed Contributor

I am 5'1 and wear a p4-6. The length stated it would be 45 1/2 for a medium. I would go to  a small but the bust measurement was too small. My inseam is 27". I really like this dress but I do not want a maxi. What is your input? Thank you for being so helpful.

@SilleeMee wrote:

@elated wrote:

for $49.63.

@elated,

I own a few OW maxis in the micro jersey. The jersey is cool to the touch, is very flowy and does not cling. It's not overly stretchy but has enough stretch to make it very comfortable. Many of the reviews for the clothing made with the micro jersey are very good. I think OW is nicely made and washes well.

The sizing is more of a B&M fit. For me it's true to size and not like the Q's sizing.