Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Andreatoo,

I couldn't believe it, too! I thought of you immediatelyWoman Very Happy. So glad you got the navy...it's the one I would have gotten but I don't really have a place to wear it. Maybe I could find a place...somewhere...lolWoman Very Happy The price is almost too good to pass up. Did you get anything else in the show?

@SilleeMee

Of coursse I did! lol

Or maybe it was one of my dvr'd shows? Anyhoo I picked this up as well

732-101.jpg

That's cute @Andreatoo. I like the back of it, very airy and it would be nice and cool when it gets hot. 

732-101_01_detail.jpg

I wonder if the model is wearing a cami? ...or does it come lined back there?

I got this one earlier in the blue. Love the back!

730-933_01_swatch.jpg

730-933_00_detail.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

No cami necessary and from what I could(n't) see it's not see through Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I purchased this top today on Evine. I liked  the blush color for spring/ summer to wear with white pants or crop pants.  I have several Kate and Mallory fashions and I find them well made and reasonably priced.

Kate & Mallory® Crocheted Lace Knit Lined Scoop Neck Tank Top - 730-881

7299F8C6-37E2-4D17-B749-EF51426E5B5B-3161-000003C635F7E77A.jpeg

Does the top fit true to size? What size did you order ?  Is it your normal size or did you go up? I really like this top and the price is so reasonable. Thank you for your info.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I purchased this top today on Evine. I liked  the blush color for spring/ summer to wear with white pants or crop pants.  I have several Kate and Mallory fashions and I find them well made and reasonably priced.

I purchased the blush and the olive. I have not purchased from Evine for a long time . I think they were really pretty.  If they don't work, I will send them back.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Does the top fit true to size? What size did you order ?  Is it your normal size or did you go up? I really like this top and the price is so reasonable. Thank you for your info.

@elated  It said it fits by bust size....so I ordered the  size large going by the size chart. I usually would wear a medium....but in Kate and  Mallory I find they tend to run a bit smaller. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@elated wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@elated  It said it fits by bust size....so I ordered the  size large going by the size chart. I usually would wear a medium....but in Kate and  Mallory I find they tend to run a bit smaller. 

Thank you. I ordered the large because I watched the video and the rep said it runs close to the body. I normally wear a p4-6 on the bottom and a large on the top.

Honored Contributor

@elated  I received my top today.  The large fits perfect. If I had gotten a medium it would have been too small. It seems very well made. The arm holes  are just right as well,  not cut too big showing your bra.  Let me know how you like it when you receive yours!

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@elated  I received my top today.  The large fits perfect. If I had gotten a medium it would have been too small. It seems very well made. The arm holes  are just right as well,  not cut too big showing your bra.  Let me know how you like it when you receive yours!

I received both the blush and olive.  They are very pretty and fit well. I am glad I ordered the large. They are well made. I was surprised because I have never ordered clothing from Evine. I may start looking at their clothing lines. Thank you for your info.

Honored Contributor

@elated

Lots of fashion this weekend and Sunday's TTV, presented @ 11:00PM Saturday, is Kate & Mallory!

Watch Wake up in Style and I'm sure there will be a pre sale (I have no idea what it is).

One World TTV on Monday  (starting @ 11:00 PM Sunday).

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@elated

@Lots of fashion this weekend and Sunday's TTV, presented @ 11:00PM Saturday, is Kate & Mallory!

Watch Wake up in Style and I'm sure there will be a pre sale (I have no idea what it is).

@One World TTV on Monday  (starting @ 11:00 PM Sunday).

I am going to keep the olive but I am returning the blush.  The blush did not look good with my skin tone. One out of two isn't bad. I will look at the fashions. Thank you for your information.