Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and Mallory TTV on Evine

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

Isn't it lovely?!

I could purchase it right now in olive, and generally I'd jump on  it, but I just love the look of the pristine white!

I do too.  I'd buy this one in a NY minute!

Respected Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Ewwwwww. Haven't they read that high-low hems are going the way of the dinosaur--finally? I am not even sure what evine is! "e-VEEN?" "E-veen?" "E-vine?" "e-VINE?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did you "read" this?

Every Fall catalog I am getting still has uneven hemlines for tops.

Shark bite, asymmetrical, hi/lo etc etc

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

Ewwwwww. Haven't they read that high-low hems are going the way of the dinosaur--finally? I am not even sure what evine is! "e-VEEN?" "E-veen?" "E-vine?" "e-VINE?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did you "read" this?

Every Fall catalog I am getting still has uneven hemlines for tops.

Shark bite, asymmetrical, hi/lo etc etc

@mstyrion 1

I am still seeing tons of huge hi/lo hems in stores & mostly oversized tops, too. I was at the HSN Outlet recently and left empty-handed largely because  of that. I think it is going to be more challenging than usual for me to find things I like this fall/winter. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

713-897- Kate & Mallory® Elbow-Length Dolman Sleeved Fringed Hem Pullover Sweater

I bought this, or something almost identical with special pricing, last year.  I am thin and almost always wear the smallest size offered anywhere.  Mine had to be sewn improperly.  The body was so narrow with no stretch and the sleeve openings were huge. The material was stiff, scratchy and cheap looking.

@muttmom, that's what some of the reviews were saying.  That it was very, very small and some said it was really short.  Then others said it was huge!