Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and Mallory TTV on Evine

too short in the front for me!  NO!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

many evine clothes look cheap and tacky!!!  Some are ok.  I do like some shoes.  Most apparel is cheap looking!

Respected Contributor

713-897- Kate & Mallory® Elbow-Length Dolman Sleeved Fringed Hem Pullover Sweater

I bought this, or something almost identical with special pricing, last year.  I am thin and almost always wear the smallest size offered anywhere.  Mine had to be sewn improperly.  The body was so narrow with no stretch and the sleeve openings were huge. The material was stiff, scratchy and cheap looking.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

713-897- Kate & Mallory® Elbow-Length Dolman Sleeved Fringed Hem Pullover Sweater

I bought this, or something almost identical with special pricing, last year.  I am thin and almost always wear the smallest size offered anywhere.  Mine had to be sewn improperly.  The body was so narrow with no stretch and the sleeve openings were huge. The material was stiff, scratchy and cheap looking.

I actually liked this!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

many evine clothes look cheap and tacky!!!  Some are ok.  I do like some shoes.  Most apparel is cheap looking!

@winamac1

Like I already stated; It's a good thing I look good.

'cheap and tacky' looks like a million bucks on me...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

Like I already stated; It's a good thing I look good.

'cheap and tacky' looks like a million bucks on me...

You go girl!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ewwwwww. Haven't they read that high-low hems are going the way of the dinosaur--finally? I am not even sure what evine is! "e-VEEN?" "E-veen?" "E-vine?" "e-VINE?"

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

I have a few pieces from Evine's Indigo Thread line.  They're very nice, IMO.

I might buy more from Evine, but their lack of measurements stops me. 

@bri20 - they put the exact garment measurements for each piece.  I find that to be very helpful.  I don't pay attention to the "size chart", but look at each piece's "garment measurements" on the item page - check it out.  

@nycgrl, I look at the garment measurements and the only measurement I usually see is "center back.". I don't need that measurement.  I need the chest measurement. 

Now that I have a few pieces, I can pretty much figure out what size I need.  It depends if it's a classic fit or a relaxed fit. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@bri20

I'm waiting for this to come back in stock in my size.

729-792- Indigo Thread Co.™ Knit Lace Mesh Trimmed Shirttail Hem Tank Top

What do you think?

I'm Bri.  LOL

@Andreatoo, that's really cute!

Honored Contributor

I agree that yesterday's TTV was a big miss. While the print back & solid top could look nice, I think the heathered fabric choice was a poor one. A solid version of the print fabric would look better. And the extreme difference in hemline from front to back just makes me roll my eyes. 

The sleeveless cowl neck top is pretty & a bit more unusual in design.

I know some women love the hi/lo look but a few pieces of less exaggerated hi/lo hems is more than enough for me. And they all seem to be attached to clothing that is oversized, not a good look for me. I've got a small frame and an hour glass figure. Too much fabric makes me look like a slob. I don't want my clothes skin tight either but there is a happy medium in between the extremes.

I think I have been buying clothes from Evine for a year or so. I've been pretty happy with my purchases. My first Indigo Thread purchase is due to arrive today & I can't wait!