Honored Contributor

Re: Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Cut & Custom™ Leggings w/ Three Hemline Choices

The host said the leggings were thin and lightweight. Okay if that's what you feel comfortable in. I need heavy ones for cold weather.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Cut & Custom™ Leggings w/ Three Hemline Choices

These look ridiculously thin and flimsy! If you want a good pair of leggings I suggest the ones on sale that come in regular and bootcut. They're less money and they're dense and slimming
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
These look ridiculously thin and flimsy! If you want a good pair of leggings I suggest the ones on sale that come in regular and bootcut. They're less money and they're dense and slimming

Unfortunately, there aren't many of these leggings left.  I don't know if they aren't restocking them or what is going on. They've been on clearance forever but they aren't getting sizes in.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva
I'm sorry to hear that! You and I both know that the Kate and Mallory leggings are really nice quality and to tout these as a try me seems a poorly conceived idea on their part considering what it looks like people are going to get. It will be interesting, to say the least, to see the reviews on these
Honored Contributor

the best leggings and capris on evine are the ones labeled "slimming options for kate and mallory." i bought a bunch of them at the beginning of summer in both the capris and the leggings.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

the best leggings and capris on evine are the ones labeled "slimming options for kate and mallory." i bought a bunch of them at the beginning of summer in both the capris and the leggings.

YES!  I like the high density ones and those are the ones I was talking about above.  I like the bootcut and I do go up a size to get a more pant like fit but there aren't many sizes or colors left already and I'm not sure if they are going to get anymore in.