Honored Contributor

Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Cut & Custom™ Leggings w/ Three Hemline Choices

Is this new??? I have not tried the leggings from this brand. 
They have the TS that kicks off tonight; the leggings will be presented sometime tonight or tmrw

Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Cut & Custom™ Leggings w/ Three Hemline Choices - 730-505
730-505- Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Cut & Custom™ Leggings w/ Three Hemline Choices
730-505- Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Cut & Custom™ Leggings w/ Three Hemline Choices

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Cut & Custom™ Leggings w/ Three Hemline Choices

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Is this new??? I have not tried the leggings from this brand. 
They have the TS that kicks off tonight; the leggings will be presented sometime tonight or tmrw

Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Cut & Custom™ Leggings w/ Three Hemline Choices - 730-505

Hi Chi town, I think this is new.  I think I remember one of the hosts discussing this legging.  It can be cut if you are a petite.  Nice idea.  I have not tried leggings from Evine yet.  I may try these. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Cut & Custom™ Leggings w/ Three Hemline Choices

Interesting concept - normally Evine does not provide for petites at all (although they have said for years they are bringing petites and never have).  Although I have to say if I wanted the long version, not sure I would like those stripes at the bottom of my leggings.  They do have a "heavy duty" legging which is supposed to be awesome, not sure if this is the same material.  I would be interested in these though being petite.  I probably would go the shortest length and wear them in my boots and then be able to wear them in the summer too. 

Respected Contributor

Interesting. 

So when you cut them, you have a raw edge?   I'm not sure I'd like that 

Honored Contributor

Yes this incarnation is new but I highly recommend Kate and Mallory leggings in general. I size up for more of a trouser fit because they are compression. There is a boot cut version that I highly recommend that are only $19! I like the one world leggings even better but they only have two colors!
Honored Contributor

I vaguely remember clothes with hemlines like that but it had to be decades ago... Not a fan. I think it is an easy way to ruin one's clothes. 

The leggings look like underwear but I realize it is a look many like.

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

Interesting. 

Each section is hemmed.  You cut right below the hem.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

Interesting. 

Each section is hemmed.  You cut right below the hem.

They showed the host cut the hem during the presentation. It didn't look frayed.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

The high density leggings are really great quality.  I just sent 2 pair back in the bootcut because they were way too long on me and also a little on the tight side.  I ordered a small and although they fit I wasn't comfortable and the length was just N/G for me unless I had on 5 inch heels.  I would buy them again if they come back in.  

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

The high density leggings are really great quality.  I just sent 2 pair back in the bootcut because they were way too long on me and also a little on the tight side.  I ordered a small and although they fit I wasn't comfortable and the length was just N/G for me unless I had on 5 inch heels.  I would buy them again if they come back in.  

I absolutely love the high density leggings but I get the bootcut version.  I also go up a size otherwise they are tight because of the compression.  I ordered my normal size the first time and I wear them for walking.