Valued Contributor

Did anyone expect anything less?

Kate looking on point again!! This time in Dolce and Gabbana!

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 6.55.54 AM.png

Respected Contributor

She looks great.  I read where she is taking over the duties of handing out the trophies.  I think she has been dressing beautifully lately.  

Respected Contributor

Beautiful. I love black and white together and well coordinated outfits.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Little Dot got to Kate!

http___www.comicbookreligion.com_img_l_i_Little_Dot.jpg

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

She looks great.  I read where she is taking over the duties of handing out the trophies.  I think she has been dressing beautifully lately.  

@GSPgirl

I agree!!

It can't be easy being in the press every day like this!!

Esteemed Contributor
I actually don't think I like the dress.

Let me preface by saying that, of course, she looks great. But, there's something about the dress itself I don't like. I know I don't like the 3/4 sleeves, but there's just something else that looks off to me. Maybe the waist? Maybe the polka dots? I don't think it's her best look - but, I readily admit she still looks better than I could ever dream to.
Esteemed Contributor

She is beautiful.  They are a lovely couple, I am so happy for them and their family.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh-oh, let the pearl-clutching begin.  She's not wearing hose. 

Maybe the dress is just a bit twisted to the right side of her body, but the polka dots seem more weighted on her left side, thereby creating a sense of imbalance.

Valued Contributor

I actually somewhat agree with Alter Ego here. Though Princess Kate dresses impeccably; to me, this is not her best look.  It may be the size of the dots and might help if they were smaller and short sleeve.  The dress gives a vibe of a heavier feeling on Kate's thin frame which does not really show well on her.  It is just what I see to my mind's eye.  

Honored Contributor

Love the cut of the dress....just not a fan of huge polka dots.  If anyone can carry it, it is Kate but not her best look.