Honored Contributor

Re: Kate Gosselin Has a Millionaire Boyfriend

He was not on board with having more kids after the twins. She wore him down. He agreed and regretted it and came to resent her.

He had a choice. Rise up, embrace the challenge and be a man of action and provide for your family.

Or, you know, not.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

It's just publicity for her new show. See how it keeps people talking? I'm not watching her new show, it will be on another channel.

Respected Contributor

Kate is a millionaire
Super Contributor

I am surprised that show exploiting those children are

back on... When I was at the Dr's office I saw an episode

of the new show where she was selling almost everything

and the two older girls were so rude and disrespectful to her.

:

I was wondering if it was a new show...

Honored Contributor

I was surprised to see her on The Apprentice; I think she did better than I expected.
Honored Contributor

A million bucks is not a lot when you consider the size of that family

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

You women just kill me! Just because she's been a head-strong woman, speaks her mind, takes charge, oooooo she comes off as so "mean". Please! If she was a man none of these silly posts would have ever been written. Thank goodness her children have had her to raise them. Couldn't rely on their loser father thats for sure! I've admired her since day one! Without her, her children would all be on welfare! You go Kate!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I think she acts that way on her shows to get people to watch -- you know, kind of a shock factor.

If she was meek, there wouldn't even be a show. It's acting to get people to watch.

Honored Contributor

While she did come across as bossy and rather controlling and she has an odd personality , I think she had to constantly badger Jon because Jon did not exhibit any ambition when it came to household chores and the children so she had no choice if those children were to be cared for properly. I did watch part of one episode of the latest and she actually seemed to be allowing those kids to be themselves and make some of their own choices. Once they had all the kids it would have been hard for her to go back to nursing and make a go of it. She couldn't have afforded daycare for all those children.

Super Contributor

I must have been watching another show....Kate was a total witch to Jon...she belittled him constantly on camera so one could imagine what she was like when the cameras were off....How could Kate afford all the nannies if she was so poor (after Jon left)....she could have sold the mansion and moved into a smaller home....their last house was affordable so it could've been done..I hate to say it but this family just isn't interesting or entertaining anymore...they have had their 15 minutes of fame, IMO.