Esteemed Contributor

Karl Lagerfeld Paris department store clothes, shoes, bags

Hudson's Bay store in Canada and Lord & Taylor in the U.S. (both owned by the same parent company HBC) carry the department store line Karl Lagerfeld Paris clothes, shoes, and handbags. Of course they have different selections of clothes.

You really have to look through the clothes as some of it looks nice and some of it looks like it's made from cheap fabric. I have had my eye on a nice Chanel style jacket as the material is substantial and it's not made from loosely woven fabrics that will snag easily.

So today I went to a Hudson's Bay store that isn't one that I usually visit and found this nice Chanel style jacket on sale for about $60 CDN. I found that this jacket runs on the small side and I bought it in a size 16 as I tried on both the size 14 and 16.

Chain-Trim Tweed-Look Jacket

I bought a nice pair of the Karl Lagerfeld Paris sandals last summer but not all of his shoes fit my feet.

Honored Contributor

Re: Karl Lagerfeld Paris department store clothes, shoes, bags

Speaking of The Hudson Bay Co. -- I have so many of their wool blankets, it's indecent (!)   They are the best.     I am always freezing cold................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  Heavens yes!   A girls got to keep warm during those Phoenix summers.  

My mother had a bunch of wool blankets made from the wool from sheep on dad's family's Colorado ranch.   She asked me if I wanted them.   They're much too warm for me so I guess she donated them.   I was in Houston then.  They had to be stored in something moth-proof. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@TY  Nice jacket.   Very classic.   You'll wear it for years to come.   Love the Chanel look. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi  Heavens yes!   A girls got to keep warm during those Phoenix summers.  

My mother had a bunch of wool blankets made from the wool from sheep on dad's family's Colorado ranch.   She asked me if I wanted them.   They're much too warm for me so I guess she donated them.   I was in Houston then.  They had to be stored in something moth-proof. 

@Kachina624      You're gonna wish you had one of those blankets TONIGHT !!! di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  You're probably right about that; it was so cold today,  I didn't even walk 50ft down the driveway to get the mail.   Winds 50mph.  A little snow this morning. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi  You're probably right about that; it was so cold today,  I didn't even walk 50ft down the driveway to get the mail.   Winds 50mph.  A little snow this morning. 

@Kachina624   39° here right now.........and that's about the temp when  the heat pump becomes worthless.    I've got space heaters in every room so I don't have to lug one with me.    I sure could use a heated toilet seat on nights like this, tho!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi My Alexa tells me it's 31° here right now and I still hear the wind chimes banging around.   You are very chilly for Phoenix.   Supposed to have a wind chill temp of 18° in the morning. 

@TY1  What's your weather like?   You probably think we're sissies. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi My Alexa tells me it's 31° here right now and I still hear the wind chimes banging around.   You are very chilly for Phoenix.   Supposed to have a wind chill temp of 18° in the morning. 

@TY  What's your weather like?   You probably think we're sissies. 

@Kachina624

@Desertdi

We are out of the month long deep freeze and snow finally in Vancouver, B.C. The weather is back to normal. It was a bit chilly yesterday but at least the sun came out. I'm sick of the snow and shoveling it! I think it was 40 degrees F yesterday. The one good thing is that I can wear my faux fur coats and not the parkas! The weather here is damp though.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@TY  What a beautiful place you live!   Didn't know you were in B. C.