Re: Kaia And Pete At Wedding

?

Who? Who cares?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

?

Who? Who cares?

@Tinkerbell3  - Obviously you must have cared a little since you opened and responded to this thread.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  - They both look nice and I think Pete looks better with dark hair instead of the blonde he was sporting for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw a couple of photos of them kissing poolside. So much tongue stuff going on it was truly distasteful to look at. And I think she's only 18. Those photos would freak me out if I was her mother.

Trusted Contributor

They both look great and they look nice together. 

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I saw a couple of photos of them kissing poolside. So much tongue stuff going on it was truly distasteful to look at. And I think she's only 18. Those photos would freak me out if I was her mother.

I thought the same thing with the Miami beach pics. The bikini she wore was microscopic, but she's got the body of a gangly teenager and I thought she looked adorable. I thought about what Cindy and Rande. But what can they do? She's of age, she's employed and she makes a ton of money. I guess this is an example of having to let go of your kids.

Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I thought the same thing with the Miami beach pics. The bikini she wore was microscopic, but she's got the body of a gangly teenager and I thought she looked adorable. I thought about what Cindy and Rande. But what can they do? She's of age, she's employed and she makes a ton of money. I guess this is an example of having to let go of your kids.

@bathina 

I mentioned I'd freaked out if I was her mother. And if I was her father I'd be upset at BOTH of them. If his teenage daughter doesn't have enough brains to know that a hotel pool with other people and families right there close by them isn't the place for that kind of display then Pete at his age should. As the father I'd probably not only give her "what for", I'd probably not lete Pete past my front door ever. I just don't understand why so many of these minor celebrity types feel the need to photograph and display on social media for the world to see, every personal and intimate part of their lives. I guess to them there are no "special moments between just the two of us" times. 

Honored Contributor

i dont know who these two people are, but they do make a nice looking couple.

someone identified who  pete was, but

who is kaia?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

She is as beautiful as her mother.  So hard to believe all this time as gone by since Cindy's young modeling days.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 , she is model Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber's daughter. She is a model also.