Honored Contributor

Kaia And Pete At Wedding

[ Edited ]

Don't worry Cindy, it wasn't to each other 😊 They attended a wedding in Miami yesterday. I love Kaia's look, I think she has such style without going overboard.

She must have picked out Pete's suit and had it tailored for him, because that is the best he has ever looked. For anyone who doesn't known him it's Pete Davidson. He's on SNL and was engaged to Ariana Grande. Then dated Kate Beckinsale, now Kaia. His father was a NYC firefighter who died on 9/11.

Kaia's dress is by Reformation-$248. Shoes by Rebecca Minkoff $158. Orange croc print mini bag

kaia-gerber-pete-davidson-mega555139_004.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Kaia And Pete At Wedding

I like her outfit (and hair) just not fond of those smally bags.  They look silly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE her look!  Fab dress and that orange bag is just a great touch.

I also love her haircut.

Oh, and the shoes are pretty much perfect,too.

Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I love the print and style of the dress and it looks lovely on Kaia.  Pete looks good too in his tux!  It's nice to see him dressed up!

Esteemed Contributor

She is a beautiful young woman and always looks great but for the life of me I can't understand why she is with him.  I saw pictures of yhem on the beach and he has more tattoos then skin showing on his entire body.  I just hope she is being careful.  He sure has been around the block a few times.

Esteemed Contributor

How does that guy get such beautiful girls? They seem out of his league. I guess his sense of humor is attractive.....I guess the girls are NOT superficial. Good for them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 I think it's the humor and possibly his vulnerability-he's had health issues that probably mostly stem from the death of his father on 9/11. And yes, they're not superficial. Looks aren't everything

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

He briefly dated another celebrity beauty after Beckinsale but I can't remember who now.
Is he wearing lipstick in the photo?
Respected Contributor

I think she looks terrific. A natural beauty. I can understand Pete's appeal. Very much so.

Honored Contributor

Kaia looks pretty and this is the best that I have Pete look.  He sure goes through young women quickly.

kindness is strength