Esteemed Contributor

Re: KOCO and the blazer, which was far too small so WHAT SIZE?

@Nonametoday wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I bought this brand earlier this yr. I ordered one size larger so that I could fit turtleneck longsleeve tops, sweaters . The cut is trim on this, if you want super tight than get your regular size

@skatting44 

Thank you so much.  I don't like tight.  I like comfort.  I guess I am too old to try to show off my rolls. ;-)

That could be true.  However, I don't find this garment appealing at all.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Re: KOCO and the blazer, which was far too small so WHAT SIZE?

@Love to Run wrote:

Blazers are cut to fit the SHOULDERS, not the bust. So for many women with a larger bust, the blazer does not button. A woman might have to go up a size or two to be able to button the blazer, but that would look matronly/sloppy IMO. I've never looked at anyone wearing a blazer and thought "she can't even button it." But do you.

When a blazer fits me in the shoulders but lacks sufficient material to meet in the front and close, I choose not to purchase that blazer because it does not fit me properly.  Not everything off the rack fits everone properly.  The blazer should fit in the shoulders, the front and the back.  The sleeves I don't worry too much about because IMO they can be shortened or worn a little shorter or longer.  I am fairly flexible in overall length, don't like too long or too short, except for short blazers/sweaters to be worn with dresses.