Honored Contributor

Re: KOCO and the blazer, which was far too small so WHAT SIZE?

@SilleeMee wrote:

It's Coko, not Koco.

Agree.  I believe it's short for Courtney Khondabi, and thus the unusual spelling.  (Unless it's actually Cokho?!)

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

It's Coko, not Koco.

Agree.  I believe it's short for Courtney Khondabi, and thus the unusual spelling.  (Unless it's actually Cokho?!)

@faeriemoon 

I was thinking the same thing with the letters in her first and last name. But I don't really know. I remember hearing Alberti saying something about a backstory regarding her nick but that's all I heard.

Respected Contributor

This thread is confusing.  I saw the program.  The blazer was not too small on Courtney.  It was too small on Shawn.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday  I just looked up the video. Its a Liverpool princess cut open look blazer. A blazer with buttons are not as open altho I don't button my blazers. I thought the fit on Courtney was just right. I think it was tight on Shawn's arms, probably because they did not have her correct size on hand, If I were to purchase I would get my normal size so Courtney is correct.

In the video I saw Courtney was wearing the Camel color & Shawn the Navy.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I think if someone wants to communicate effectively and avoid confusion then perhaps typing those four additional letters to someone's actual name would go a long way to eliminate any misunderstanding. 

I also think identifying the blazer in question would help.

Some like to wear blazers and jackets open and prefer a tighter fit. Others like to button or have room for an additional garment underneath. There is no right or wrong fit, only what the wearer prefers.

I've never seen any posters refer to Courtney K as "Koco" except for in Q Talk forum when they are bashing her, so I assumed correctly when I opened this thread that the OP was initiating a bash Courtney thread 

I've also watched the video of the blazer and do not see any issues with sizing 

Now I see sone posters have decided to bash Shawn in this thread 👎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Etoile308 wrote:

I think if someone wants to communicate effectively and avoid confusion then perhaps typing those four additional letters to someone's actual name would go a long way to eliminate any misunderstanding. 

Some like to wear blazers and jackets open and prefer a tighter fit. Others like to button or have room for an additional garment underneath. There is no right or wrong fit, only what the wearer prefers.

I've never seen any posters refer to Courtney K as "Koco" except for in Q Talk forum when they are bashing her, so I assumed correctly when I opened this thread that the OP was initiating a bash Courtney thread 

I've also watched the video of the blazer and do not see any issues with sizing 

Now I see sone posters have decided to bash Shawn in this thread 👎

@Chi-town girl 

Not to worry, I was not addressing anyone who could not see.  I was addressing those who could, and I opted not to buy it based on the snarky remarks.  I went to J.Crew and purchased a navy blazer.  You have a good day.  I wish you well.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Etoile308 wrote:

@Etoile308 

Snarky, are we? I am not to the point with this young lady that I know her correct spelling of her nickname that you girls call her.  I have never seen it spelled it.  I was just spelling the way I thought it might be spelled.  In the case of hte jacket. she only wore one tonight, so how would it be so hard to get it confused with another jacket.  The jacket was too tight.  Like I said, I don't like to wear my jackets tight at my age.  Thanks for your answer. I would not buy it now if it were half price. I guess you are her mother.

Etolie isn't being snarky.

OP decided to start a bash the host Courtney thread, but it didn't evolve as she had intended. Now she's embarrassed about her misspelling of Courtney's nickname and that posters are calling her out for a confusing thread, lol 😝 

And the OP decided to use her usual tactic of 'snarky' attacks toward other posters with rude insulting comments. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  Her Nics are Court & Coco. When @Nonametoday posted Koko or was it Koco, anyway, I thought that was the Brand lol & could not find it! Then I realized from another poster that the Brand was Liverpool. I don't watch the Q often so I looked up the video. Blazers are not that easy to fit because they need to fit right on the shoulders. As I said Courtney was in the right size & Shawn's was too small for her.

Respected Contributor

I just think imo that a fitted princess cut blazer is made for a T or a blouse. Now, a boyfriend blazer because of the fit works better with a sweater.

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for that that Blazer to go on sale. I noticed they have most sizes available. The Blazers I have are lined but I do like the style of that blazer. I like all 3 shades.