Honored Contributor

KIMINI- the Next Best Thing?

Today's Next Big Thing Finalist-

L43706

Kimini 4-in-1 Year Round Fashion Wrap Accessory

Advance orders ship week of 11/17/15.

Now that's a wrap! Flexible fashion finds its way into your wardrobe with the Kimini multi-purpose wrap accessory. Button or unbutton to create a scarf, jacket, poncho, or skirt and enhance your ensemble with versatile style. From Kimini.

• Rectangular knit fabric wrap can be worn as a scarf, jacket, poncho, or skirt
  • Four to six buttons
  • Mini: XS - M
  • Medi: M - XL
  • Maxi: XL - XXXL
  • 67% polyester/29% rayon/4% spandex
  • Imported
Esteemed Contributor

Re: KIMINI- the Next Best Thing?

In fairness, I didn't see this presented, but I'm not feeling the magic from the pictures. Seems thin. Those multiple-use fashion items never seem to work for me. Just give me a good scarf OR wrap OR jacket OR poncho, not an all-in-one.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Interesting but I do not see a place for it in my life.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Today's Next Big Thing Finalist-

L43706

Advance orders ship week of 11/17/15.

Now that's a wrap! Flexible fashion finds its way into your wardrobe with the Kimini multi-purpose wrap accessory. Button or unbutton to create a scarf, jacket, poncho, or skirt and enhance your ensemble with versatile style. From Kimini.

• Rectangular knit fabric wrap can be worn as a scarf, jacket, poncho, or skirt
  • Four to six buttons
  • Mini: XS - M
  • Medi: M - XL
  • Maxi: XL - XXXL
  • 67% polyester/29% rayon/4% spandex
  • Imported

I saw about 10 secs of this on the Today show as I was changing channels.  I can see why this was selected.  It probably has a good price point, easy to sell.  To the multiple use thing is not attractive either, wonder how it will do long term.

I did see on my Instagram some had a sweater that fits into a little bag, and thought that would sell on the Q, but maybe the person is better off selling on their own website.

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

In fairness, I didn't see this presented, but I'm not feeling the magic from the pictures. Seems thin. Those multiple-use fashion items never seem to work for me. Just give me a good scarf OR wrap OR jacket OR poncho, not an all-in-one.

ITA. This seems more of just a top to me than a wrap. I dont see the multiple function. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a scarf/wrap person so it wouldn't fit into my wardrobe.