Regular Contributor

Sorry, I don't believe Kim is a size 12.  You could see her bulge over her shirt when she was presenting the TSV pants the other night at midnight.  She was a 14/16 before, why can't she be honest  Her sister was also a 12 and she looked smaller for sure.  I know there is stretch in the pants but she does not look like a size 12.  Just sayin!!   I am a 12 and not as large in the waist and hips as she is.  I just need the presenters and hosts to be honest about the sizes they are wearing.  I am not trying to be hateful, just need true sizes.  

Honored Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVELL A SIZE 12???

That's just as bad as the lady from Women with Control saying she is 5'6 and standing next to Shawn who is 5/6 and Shawn is towering over her and both women wearing heels.  I don't understand why people have to lie about their height or size.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Sounds hateful to me.  

Honored Contributor

Everything in Q-Land runs big.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks like a 12 or 14.  She likes the close fit.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think QVC sizing is off.

I'm a size 14 for non-QVC fashions and at QVC, for many of their vendors, I wear a size Medium.  For non-QVC purchases, I'm usually a size Large or XL.

Respected Contributor

She may very well be size 12. The camera adds weight. I've seen tv personalities in person and the difference can be quite shocking. (they look 'normal' weight on tv but in person they look anorexic)

Honored Contributor

@hopi   When I saw Gravell onair a few days ago, I thought she'd lost weight -  could well be a 12 in whatever she was wearing.

I think we don't really know what we're seeing.  During the years lots of poster were going on the Q Studio tours, a frequent comment was how surprised posters were that the hosts they saw were so small.

Esteemed Contributor

IF you make the clothes..........you can sew in any size tag you desire.

Who's to know?

Honored Contributor

I think she did comment that she lost some weight.

One of the Hosts asked her about it and she said yes, she'd lost a little weight.

She looks a little smaller to me.

I've always found it weird that some people think another has lost or gained weight when they've been the same.

I saw my pain Dr (back) yesterday and walked past the PA I usually see.  I hadn't seen her for about a month and she said, "Wow!  You've lost even more weight!"

I did say that I don't eat much when I'm in pain but my scale says I weigh the same as when I last saw her.

I am trying a new diet.  The one where you "WISH" it away.