Regular Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVELL A SIZE 12???

even when she was on live she claimed she was a 12.  I have a hard time believing it when you can clearly see the overspill underneath her t shirt the other night. Be honest already.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree it is hard to tell someone's size on tv , even when they talk about sizing on the models.   They do say it's a fact that you look heavier onscreen.  I wonder about some people that appear so very thin, what do they look like in person?  Yikes.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 @Sorry that you have pain.I hope that can be resolved so you can get back to being you ..that fun loving,chatty lady who entertains anyone she encounters.I will pray for you to feel better.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I agree it is hard to tell someone's size on tv , even when they talk about sizing on the models.   They do say it's a fact that you look heavier onscreen.  I wonder about some people that appear so very thin, what do they look like in person?  Yikes.

Especially some male actors. Yikes is right! Skin and bones on a man is not attractive. 

Honored Contributor

What a lovely thread.

Can you imagine men sitting around and having such a conversation about other men?

Respected Contributor

As far as figuring out if something will fit me when ordering I find the click here charts the most helpful. I measure me , similar garments I already have , consider the fabric composition , then look at models.

I must say sometimes it seems like every host is an xxsmall according to what they are saying .

I did catch a KG presentation the other day and I was thinking she looked as though she had lost weight . 

Honored Contributor

Who worries about such things? 

Frequent Contributor

Why do you have to bring this to attention ,The camera puts on weight!!!! Who cares if she 28,16,or 2 !!!Talk about shaming !! There is something else you can talk about in this world !!! Theres people starving in this world!! But them a meal and talk about how skinny they are!!!  HA HA 

Respected Contributor

KIm isn't the type of person to lie about sizing. 

Respected Contributor

I guess if she is a 12 in pants, like Shawn is a XXS in tops ............

I would have to conclude I am just wearing the wrong size period!

(Don't care what size anyone wears quite frankly anyhow,

as long as it fits them good!)

-Texas Hill Country-