Respected Contributor

Her tops and blouses are nice, but everyone of them is too long for those of us who are petite.  I'm not on FB, so can't contact her.

Sure wish she'd consider our demographic.  Would sell like crazy.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I agree - I'm petite also and her tops are too long for me.  Maybe she reads the posts here and will see our request.  It is probably not up to her, but the buyers who decide what the vendor will offer.

Super Contributor

I agree but she can only bring what QVC wants her to sell.  I've written to so many vendors including Kim about petite sizes to no avail.  I haven't purchased a top from the Q in many, many, many years.

Regular Contributor
I just posted my final rant about QVC fashions and petite sizes. I really wish they would stop saying the tops will work on petites when they don't. I would love it if Kim, QF and some of the other lines would make a true petite line. I am now done ordering fashions from QVC.
It is what it is!!!
Frequent Contributor

I agree most tops everywhere are too long for shorter people. I hate tunics way to long they overwhelm a shorter body 

Respected Contributor

I'm nearly 6 foot tall.  I like her line because it's (mostly) long enough.

There are plenty of B&M stores I can't buy clothes at because they're too short.  I don't even have the option to alter something I really love.  My only option is to size up and hope for the best.