Esteemed Contributor

KIM GRAVEL IS BACK

[ Edited ]

She's back on today with Mary.  Her mouth looks strange like maybe she had dental work.  She keeps touching that  area.  She may have mentioned it in the show but I just turned it on and I may have missed it

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat 

On another thread here re: Kim, she's apparently been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy, just going by that other thread, I have no real knowledge.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat , Another post says she has Bell's Palsy.

Honored Contributor

Years ago I knew a woman that developed BP during labor and delivery. She eventually recovered,maybe it wasn't BP.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

Years ago I had a mild case of Bell's Palsy.  Took prednisone for awhile I think.  It eventually went away with no ill effects.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Bells Palsy to me.  My friend had it years back and that is how it looked though my friend had a bit of trouble speaking certain words.  Guess it is how bad a case it is.  She fully recovered but it took over a month.

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu   Oh dear.  I had not heard.   I hope she recovers.

Respected Contributor

Oh geez, I hope she's ok. That does not sound good. I wonder when Susan Graver will be back on air unless I've missed her and she was. Wonder if she has something going on with her health.

Esteemed Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

Oh geez, I hope she's ok. That does not sound good. I wonder when Susan Graver will be back on air unless I've missed her and she was. Wonder if she has something going on with her health.

She will be fine, it just takes time.  Bells Palsy is not uncommon.

Frequent Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVEL IS BACK

[ Edited ]

Kim announced at the beginning of the show she has Bell's Palsy.