Esteemed Contributor

Re: KIDMAN WOVEN LEATHER JACKET

@lolakimono 

This is a beautiful jacket. I love the chevron pattern. With regard to it looking masculine, well yes, it does. But how it is styled could easily make it appear feminine--i.e., a soft-suited silk or satin blouse, maybe wide leg pants and of course killer shoes/boots and handbag. Oh, and jewelry too!

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful. They should give one to Nicole Kidman, she would look great in that jacket.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Nay.

Super Contributor

Love the jacket 

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful jacket.....the shoes and anklets, not at all.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the texture on it. I also dislike the vertical leather strip on the back. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I don't like the texture on it. I also dislike the vertical leather strip on the back. 

@wilma 

One day, before I die, I WILL find and share something that you do like.  Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@wilma 

One day, before I die, I WILL find and share something that you do like.  Cat LOL

@lolakimono 

I have liked a few things you have posted. I liked the Sutton Place leather jacket and the Fridah tuxedo sheath dress among others. I am just very picky about my clothes. I assume others here may feel the same way. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@wilma 

@lolakimono 

she is picky but @wilma is never snarky/nasty about it. Others could take notes.....

as for the jacket it's too bomber-ish for my liking and couldn't they find a grownup to model it?! Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@wilma 

@lolakimono 

she is picky but @wilma is never snarky/nasty about it. Others could take notes.....

as for the jacket it's too bomber-ish for my liking and couldn't they find a grownup to model it?! Woman Embarassed

@Andreatoo 

Thank you for that compliment. I try to state my reasons for liking or disliking something based on specific aspects of the garment.