Honored Contributor

KATHLEEN KIRKWOOD’S NOTCH COLLAR TOPS

These are a good idea to not have extra bulk under sweaters. Besides popping a collar under the sweater, I also sometimes like the shirt tails hanging down at the bottom. 

At the end of the summer, I purchase sleeveless blouses at sale prices that which

Honored Contributor

Re: KATHLEEN KIRKWOOD’S NOTCH COLLAR TOPS

I wish they would expand her line. Love her personal style and I have a few of her shells/tanks but I'd like to see more options...

Honored Contributor

I have the ones for years back, they don't have a peplum or lace at the bottom.  Just the knotched collar shirt top, I have cream and black and I wear them with V neck sweaters and when I worked in the office, I wore them under blazers. When I kept the  Blazers buttoned.  

Honored Contributor

I have several of her "dickeys".  My objection is that they wrinkle badly and must be ironed after washing.  I don't think they're worth the price.  Sleeveless shirts on sale sound like a better deal.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I was very tempted by this new one with the matching long shirt tail in white, but the fabric looks cheap/coarse, and the buttons are not nice.  For the price I would have expected a fine cotton blend and nicer buttons.

Honored Contributor

I thought the clearance priced shirt collar tops were practical and priced right. Just didn't have the need for them.