Respected Contributor

Just went to Target and saw a LOT of cute clothes! Buy one get 50% off second

I had to hold myself in check at lunch today at Target. Saw many pieces that I would buy if I didn't decide to give my paycheck to HSN this month. Ladies if you there check it out. Also they have $5 off 20 and $10 off 35 beauty. Yikes!!! I walked out of there spending $7 on chocolates. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Just went to Target and saw a LOT of cute clothes! Buy one get 50% off second

I think Target has a lot of cute clothes and when they mark them down you can really get some great buys. I have purchased tee-shirts for $4 on sale.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just went to Target and saw a LOT of cute clothes! Buy one get 50% off second

It's also worth it to look through the clearance racks at Target too. In Canada Target hasn't done so well so there's usually a lot of clearance merchandise by the fitting rooms. I bought some cute summer Merona tank tops and some long Liz Lange maternity tank tops and T shirts... and no, I'm not pregnant and these tops were not maternity looking in the least, they were long enough to cover the bum and useful as layering pieces under tunics. I wrote in another thread that I bought some clearance Mossimo jeans this summer and turned them into capri jeans.

Respected Contributor

This is funny..what is great for one isn't for another. I was in the other night and thought I would take a look around..I found nothing that even remotely drew my attention.

Last year this time I found several blazers for work that had faux leather (pleather LOL) on the sleeves...or shoulder..etc..that I loved - paid like $35 and $45 and are fantastic..they look lovely still.

Frequent Contributor

I went to Target the other day - looking at workout clothes and stumbled upon some high low t-shirts by Champion that are cute!!! I got a black one and a charcoal grey but the sleeves are black - long enough to wear with leggings but not too long - wore one yesterday - no clinging in the tummy area and no wrinkling
Valued Contributor

I bought 2 nice blouses from Target last week. They do have some nice clothing items,and the prices do not break the bank.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not see anything ""cute"" in fashion in targets. I buy my dog food there and that was a good buy. Just saying!

Respected Contributor

I like Target clothes.Every store has good and bad. Target is a great place to get a trend... not too much money and when the trend dies,it's not so hard to let it go.