Trusted Contributor

Just tuned in to Fashion Night In

All three hosts are wearing sweats and loose boring outfits, with no style. I guess this is the direction that QVC is going? Very disappointing. I realize people want to be comfortable and casual these days, but the styles they are showing just look plain and boring to
me. Definitely not the QVC I remember. Please don’t tell me to go shop elsewhere because I will be lol
Honored Contributor

Re: Just tuned in to Fashion Night In

The joggers that they're all wearing is the TSV. The vendor claimed twice that they can be worn to a wedding!?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

The joggers that they're all wearing is the TSV. The vendor claimed twice that they can be worn to a wedding!?

@Andreatoo 

Ugh.  A camo wedding?  LOL.  Andrea, I appreciate you posting this.  I did not hear it but I have no doubt she said it and it is a much-needed laugh, after a hard day.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Ugh.  A camo wedding?  LOL.  Andrea, I appreciate you posting this.  I did not hear it but I have no doubt she said it and it is a much-needed laugh, after a hard day.

@Nonametoday 

She qualified the statement "with the right accessories"

She said it again a few moments later but I give Amy credit for not taking the bait

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo 

@Nonametoday 

She qualified the statement "with the right accessories"

She said it again a few moments later but I give Amy credit for not taking the bait

@Andreatoo   Both statements are ripe for commentary, maybe even comedy relief.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I guess if it's a Zoom wedding and no one is going to see you from the waist down.  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

My fear is that the world is going in the direction of informality - with Zoom meetings and staying home for extended periods of time. Somehow the mind set changes into that of a homebound person; no more makeup, dress clothes, and we sink into accepting pajamas as every day wear.

Trusted Contributor

Delilah2. My thoughts exactly!
Trusted Contributor

Andreatoo, I would’ve loved to of heard that camo wedding comment! Too funny, now I’ve heard it all!
Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
Andreatoo, I would’ve loved to of heard that camo wedding comment! Too funny, now I’ve heard it all!

@Steffdoggy10 

to be fair she didn't specifically point out the camo version; just that the pants could be worn anywhere. Even a wedding!!

Yikes! lol I actually entertained the notion trying to envision the appropriate wedding guest attire that included a pair of joggers!! Nothing came to mind

Woman Wink