Contributor

Just taking a shot in the dark here... can you identify this top from this morning.

I'm trying to find the white t-shirt the plus size model was wearing.

It was on during AM style this morning when they were showing the NYDJ A311054 .

I've watched the video and I don't think it's mentioned.

I know it's just a t-shirt but there's something about the way it drapes on the the model.

Thanks for any help  :-) 

Honored Contributor

Re: Just taking a shot in the dark here... can you identify this top from this morning.

Type "model's closet" on the search bar.

Contributor

Re: Just taking a shot in the dark here... can you identify this top from this morning.

Thanks but I tried that.

Honored Contributor

I think they keep a bunch of basics on hand in all categories to complete outfits.  That includes jewelry, which bugs the heck out of me.  I've learned that most jewelry comes from where ever, not their own inventory.  Shoes is another category I've learned not to bother searching for.

Contributor

I agree.  I've never found anything I was interesed in by searching.

It's too bad they wouldn't list all the items they are wearing during the presentations.

Contributor

It looks like Isaac Mizrahi A288195...

Contributor

It certainly does.  Thank you very much. 

Contributor

You're welcome Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Wow 40 bucks for a t-shirt?