Contributor

Just received the beautiful float dresses!

I ordered both the black and blue float dresses. They just arrived. The photos do not do these dresses justice. They are gorgeous! I love how the fabric drapes. They hit me in the lower part of my knee [I'm 5'6"]. I love the idea of changing up the belts. Classic and flexible -- for the office or social occasions. I'm so glad I ordered these!

Honored Contributor

Re: Just received the beautiful float dresses!

How do they fit through the bustline? Did you go with your normal Linea size?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I was afraid these would not look good on me with my bust. I prefer Louis' more form fitting dresses. I'm really glad you love them though! He has something for everyone.
Contributor

On 1/23/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Hi, JJM. I find the dress has enough room for drape without looking puffy. The tucks at the neckline draw the eye up, too. Based on the click here measurements, I was between two sizes and I chose the smaller -- it works great.

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2014 imagineitnow said:
On 1/23/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Hi, JJM. I find the dress has enough room for drape without looking puffy. The tucks at the neckline draw the eye up, too. Based on the click here measurements, I was between two sizes and I chose the smaller -- it works great.

Thank you. I still have my eye on it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting your favourable comments about this Dress. I purchased the Black - shipped - but not yet received. I was wondering why there have been no comments or Reviews posted for this Item. Glad that you love it. Look forward to getting mine! Enjoy your beautiful Dress!

Respected Contributor

I like the float dress more then I thought I would. I got the black color, put it on without the belt because I was going to wear one of my own. I added one of Linea's knit black jacket.

Looked in the mirror and said, "Wow I look great", Even without any belt. I added a jeweled pin on the jacket and looked in the mirror again.... Nice.

Linea sure is a great designer. He makes us look our best. Smile

I had to Edit my own post to come back and add this comment. I am 5 foot 3 inches tall and the dress fits me below the knees.