Respected Contributor

Re: Just received My Belle by Kim Gravel Flexibelle Boot-Cut Jeans TSV

I purchased  my first pair Item number: A297781 on the clearance blowout & received them in a timely delivery. I really liked them  & they fit like D&Co. fits me in the same sizing. 

Most of my pants ,especially black ones, I wash then hang dry over a register and they dry fast. These were taking forever because of the waistband. I finally placed in the dryer on lowest setting and they were just fine. So far I am impressed with the product.

Esteemed Contributor

I do the same as others stated.  Wash on cold and hang to dry........(all my jeans).  I do like her Flexibelle's, they are comfy and nice quality.   Haven't experienced any issues.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Kim's jeans in fall and winter and capri's late spring and summer.  I throw them in washer and dryer on med heat withe dryer balls and no shrinkage.  I don't hang at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a pair of these pants awhile ago and sent them back. The materal is cheap and the fit was too big for me. And they were not worth the price I paid. Back they went to QVC!Woman Surprised

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't know if they shrink because I don't dry mine in the dryer.  I lay them over a chair to dry.  I don't dry any of my jeans in the dryer.

Esteemed Contributor

I love these!!!!  I wash in cold, dry on low.  No problems.  They will be the most comfortable jeans you've ever worn.

Honored Contributor

Wash on warm inside out and then dry on low if doing just jeans; medium if with a lot of clothes.