Super Contributor

Just received My Belle by Kim Gravel Flexibelle Boot-Cut Jeans TSV

This is my first pair of Flexibelle jeans and my first impression is that I like them. They are definitely comfortable on and I like not having a zipper. Question though. Does this brand of jeans shrink in the dryer? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Just received My Belle by Kim Gravel Flexibelle Boot-Cut Jeans TSV

What does it say on the washing instructions tag in the jeans, I would go by that.

Super Contributor

Machine wash cold, tumble dry low so probably will shrink in a too hot of wash and dryer. The reason I was asking was they are just a tad big in the waist on me. I am afraid if I send them back and go down a size they will be too small. I looked at the garment measurements and the hip measurement is what I am most concerned about. 

Esteemed Contributor

@06greatwife A tab big..............it's holiday season - food - food and more food.  You can have a second piece of pie...you better keep those b/c the exchange may be way too small.  Nothing at Q is 'perfect' size.

Trusted Contributor

From my experience anything with lycra or stretch doesn't shrink. I've made the mistake of buying jeans thinking they would and it backfired.

Trusted Contributor

I would wash them in cold water and hang to dry.  Most jeans that I have owned will feel a little more snug when you put them on after being washed but will stretch out after you wear them for a few hours.Woman Wink

Contributor

I totally agree ...I wash all my pants on cold and hang to dry...

Valued Contributor

I recently just purchased my first pair of Flexibelle pants, too, and love them!! I honestly didn't think twice about throwing the pants in the washing machine and dryer with the rest of my clothes and they are fine Smiley Happy Didn't shrink! I'm going back for more!

Honored Contributor

@06greatwife ...........it has been my experience that NO they do not shrink in the dryer.  I dry mine on delicate heat.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@06greatwife wrote:

This is my first pair of Flexibelle jeans and my first impression is that I like them. They are definitely comfortable on and I like not having a zipper. Question though. Does this brand of jeans shrink in the dryer? 

I have different styles of Flexibelles and they do not shrink. I even dry them under 'normal' heat in the dryer with no problems.