Honored Contributor

Just "saved" $85.89 at LandsEnd

[ Edited ]

I'm starting physical therapy next week and was looking to buy some joggers for the PT and for exercise at home afterward.   I did buy one pair from QVC and a pair from Hanes.

About an hour ago, I got a promotional email from LandsEnd ... joggers for <$15.   Ended up buying the joggers and some turtlenecks and thermaskin underwear (great liners under winter pants and sweaters) and saved 50% on the entire sale .... and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just "saved" $85.89 at LandsEnd

Lands End has been having a 50% off sale for a while.  I purchased children's jackets and snow pants, mittens and hats and they arrived promptly last week.

At those sale prices, I almost got myself something too, but in the end, I didn't.

Last year I got a few pairs of their sports pants.  I had to go down two sizes, they ran very big.  They are great for wearing around and also to go to the Orthopedic doctor.  I can just hike up the pants legs to get knee injections and not have to remove my pants.  They wear like iron and still look new.

I love Lands End clothing.  Best of luck for those PT sessions and wishing you a speedy recovery.  Enjoy your new purchases.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, Land's End has had some very good discounts this holiday season.  Lots of free shipping opportunities.  The quality of their merchandise is good.  The shipping is fast too.  Good company.   Good, customer-friendly company!

Esteemed Contributor

Their sales have been great. I bought lounge-type things for DH for Christmas, and ended up getting a couple of things for me as well. Shipping was free and everythiing arrived 4 days later. Great company!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received a package today and placed another order a few minutes ago.  I really like the quality of the items I've purchased from them, but I miss having the line available at Sears so that I could try on before purchasing.  

My last order took 7 days for delivery.  I noticed the items were shipped from Wisconsin.  I don't mind waiting a full week since it was free shipping.

This afternoon I received an email with a code for an extra 60% off sale and clearance items.  I got a cardigan sweater for about $8.  I think the code may be on the website if you check.  I realize I'm not allowed to post codes here or I would.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe all clearance at LE is an additional 60% off tonight.