Respected Contributor

Just purchased 2 new summer tops and got a surprise!

Our community has a wonderful downtown!  Everything from antiques to fashion can be found.  The other day I bought 2 new tops for summer and when I was cutting out the tags I found that they were made in the US!  The price was $29.00 each!   That ends the lie we've been told for years;  quality at reasonable priced CAN be made in the US! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Just purchased 2 new summer tops and got a surprise!

Great.

We as customers have to look for goods made in

USA. I drive a Ford, and look at labels, but it is very difficult and takes a real commitment that I don’t always have.

Valued Contributor

Your Ford may have been assembled in the US but chances are the parts are not made in the US

I drive a Toyota.  It was also made in the US.  Not all the moving parts though.  I work hard for my $$ and I am going to purchase something that is dependable and reliable.

Honored Contributor

I inspect everything I buy. I specifically look for clothes made in the USA. So, when I do come home with something, it's not a surprise. I drive only Ford vehicles. I've always felt very adamant about supporting our own. And living in the burbs of Detroit for most of my life, we all feel very strong about buying from the big 3 (as it used to be called). 

"Pure Michigan"