Honored Contributor

I wait for clearance and Lunchtime Specials.

'In the beginning', I wasn't a fan.

But, as a couple of years passed, I became more evolved, and do enjoy some of the prints and trims.  

I do believe LOGO has also evolved into a very varied selection of styles and fabrics.  

There's often something that appeals to me.   Lots of options.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY  - Here's a Logo cardigan I picked up on a Lunchtime Special a few years ago.  The back has a cutout design.  Always receive compliments when I wear it.

@Pearlee -  Does this Logo piece tell my age as the other poster stated?  Smiley Happy 

Logo cardigan.png

Honored Contributor

People apologize too much for their opinion. We should be able to share opinions. Unless of course they harmful or hateful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just my opinion

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal  It only tells your age if your age is fun!

Is that you? You are very pretty...and stylish. LOGO looks great on you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Just my opinion

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ROMARY  - Here's a Logo cardigan I picked up on a Lunchtime Special a few years ago.  The back has a cutout design.  Always receive compliments when I wear it.

@Pearlee -  Does this Logo piece tell my age as the other poster stated?  Smiley Happy 

Logo cardigan.png

@San Antonio Gal @I think most LOGO only looks good on some of us and you are one of the persons that LOGO looks great on. You're slender and you do not look old or frumpy. The colors are also very flattering on you.  On me, the same outfit would not look good. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Mindy D and @Pearlee .

Respected Contributor
Just my opinion but these kinds of threads are tiresome.
Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Logo cardigan.png

You look your age if it's 29!!!!!!